So this of course is coming to you a little later than I had intended (working 2 jobs will do that to you!) However, I finally had a spare moment and have rounded up a few of my favorite products/clothing pieces/makeup/etc. that I have been loving recently and that I am excited to share with you all!
- My new Kate Spade Purse found here . My dad got it for me for Christmas and I LOVE IT. It’s large enough to fit all my crap for work in but it’s small and dainty enough to not really get in my way when I’m running from work to volleyball practice or grocery shopping.
- This grey shirt from Anthropologie that I wear literally once a week to work (also styled more casually on my Winter Essentials Lookbook Post!) It’s so comfy and flattering; I want it in all of the colors!!
- My new phone case! Which if you know me at all, you know that this is something I am totally obsessed with and am never going to get bored with…because avocados. Also the people at Clash Cases are wonderful, so next time you’re in the market for a new phone case, I would highly recommend them!
- Literally anything on this blog ! These girls always have the best encouragement for me every morning when I make it to work.
- These cute little greeting cards ! A friend of mine from college just started this little business and I think they’re honestly the cutest things.
- Pretty much any of Albeit Cosmetic’s lipsticks. I’ve mainly just been experimenting with Anthropologie’s selection but they’re SO good. Rosewood is my favorite go-to.
- These paleo nachos ! Literally you guys, just make them. Please. For my fellow paleo-goers, they’re honestly heaven on earth. And even if you aren’t eating paleo, please take the time to make them, you won’t regret it.
- These lemon coconut balls . Any time I need anything a little sweet after dinner, these are a quick and easy go-to. I also sometimes sub out the cashews for pecans and they’re just as delicious!
- These CUTE strappy heels I just got for a wedding I’m going to be in in a few months. They’re the perfect nude shoe for someone as pale as me and are so comfy and cute for work or even just an afternoon brunch date!
- This book ! I read The Shack a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with it. This was another Christmas present that I have FINALLY found some time to dive into recently; and so far I really like it!
If any of you have tried out (or plan to try out) any of these recipes/products/pieces I would love to hear what you think about them; and I would love to also hear what items you have been loving this month, too!