It’s that time again, the (almost) beginning of a new month…and you know what that means; I have picked out a handful of my favorite songs, places, recipes, makeup, etc. that I have been loving in the month of February and that I am excited to share with you! February was a busy month and I did a lot so I’ll try my best not to overwhelm you with everything I have been doing/using/loving. So here goes…
- Coconut Oil Rice Krispies (I made these for Valentine’s Day…obviously heart shaped and covered in pink chocolate…and you seriously couldn’t tell that they were made without butter!)
- My new bedding….I can’t seem to find the actual comforter but this one is super similar! Although, if you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for it, keep an eye out on the Kohl’s website, that’s where we got my actual bedding from and they have such cute, less-expensive options!
- This Tinted Lip Balm by PIXI. I had never really used any of PIXI’s products before but I got this in the color Unique Pink from Target, I think and I really like it! It’s really pigmented and pretty and easy to wear with just about anything.
- My new Starbucks Travel Mug ! Mine is teal, so not exactly this one, but I LOVE IT. It keeps everything cold that I want to be cold and everything warm I want to keep warm, it’s a beautiful thing.
- One of my favorite pals just released her new EP….and it’s incredible. Not to mention, my boyfriend and another really good friend sang background vocals on this, which I think makes it THAT much more special!
- Going to play with all the puppies and the Nashville Humane Association. PUPPIES. That really says it all, I think.
- This blush ! Honestly, it’s heart-shaped….and the color is so pigmented and pretty….and did I mention that it’s heart shaped??!!
- This Bible study . I know I’m not technically a college student anymore but I really grew up in college with Delight Ministries and the Delight girls; I love working through their studies, even now. They’re challenging and thought-provoking and humbling but I think that’s important when you’re looking to refine your life and grow closer to Jesus. Highly recommend this one, no matter your relationship status.
- These plates !! But also, really this whole set. I’m obsessed. I know I mentioned these in my last Valentine’s Day post. l but MAN. YOU GUYS. You can’t beat that price, especially from Anthro…and they’re so stinkin’ cute.
- This blazer ! I just got it a few weeks ago from Anthro, again 🙂 (gotta use that employee discount though, am I right??) and I love it. It’s great for spiffing up a work day outfit or pairing with some light wash jeans and a collared button up. Not to mention it fits like a glove…*swoon*
- This blog ! Great friend. Yummy recipes. Important words. Inspirational thoughts. This girl and this website have it all. She really is the best and provides some of the most fun reads for me on my slower mornings at work!
Alright, there ya go; my February favorites! If any of you have plans to use any of these products or go to any of these places, let me know what you think about them! And let me know if you have any suggestions for things for me to try out in the month of March! I’ll try just about anything once….I just may not write about it! 😜