I hope you all are having a great week! March has, like they always say, come in like a lion and out like a lamb…and for that I am always thankful; get all that gross stuff out of the way at the beginning to enjoy the goodness it brings toward the end. There’s a lesson in there somewhere… 🙂
But all the deep stuff aside, the end of another month means I get to share with you some of my favorites from this past month; products, clothing pieces, music, TV shows, etc. all compiled for your reading pleasure. So without further ado, my March favorites!
- This Free People Dress. Guys, I bought this early in the month to wear for my birthday dinner with my boyfriend (and every other occasion ever) and WOWOW, it is everything I ever wanted. I have had my eye on this dress for quite some time now and I am so happy that I finally decided to just buy it….I LOVE IT.
- This Spotify Playlist. One of my best pals from high school put this together…he and I have always had similar taste in music so maybe that’s why I can’t listen to anything else?? But UGH. So good.
- This Facial Cleanser. True life, I always have the worst time finding skin care products since parts of my face are dry, other parts are more oily, and I’m super sensitive to scents. This is one of the only cleansers that I have found that not only leaves your face feeling extra clean, it makes it soft and smooth and smells great! I use this product about 2 nights a week and then just use coconut oil to clean and moisturize the rest of the week…my skin has been LOVING it!
- Freaking How I Met Your Mother. I know I’m late to the game on this one but somehow I never got into this show until I was staying with my sister one weekend early this month and I kid you not, we sat on the couch literally the whole weekend and just watched the first like 3 seasons of this show. I’m so excited to finish it next time I visit!
- Matching Sets & Co-ords (!!!) I am obsessed. I sewed one of my own shirt and shorts co-ord last summer and am SO happy that they are still in style because I just think they are the cutest. This one from Urban is so stinkin’ pretty! (Forever 21 have a few, too, if you aren’t looking to sell your soul to buy one :P)
- This Shop ! I saw Jess Conte sporting one of Soul Honey’s tops a few weeks ago and ever since, I’ve been obsessed! I think the idea behind the company is so cute and creative; and not to mention that these shirts are so cute and soft and just SO GOOD.
- Amelia’s Flower Truck ! Honestly just the cutest little mobile shop. I don’t think there really is anything cuter than a flower shop on wheels *EEP!* I have visited a few times this month and I just think that it is the sweetest little thing!! (cover photo credit: here!)
- The next item I was given for my birthday, it’s a soap from Anthropologie and y’all, I freaking love it. It smells amazing and makes my skin so so so soft (I got the White Opal); not to mention it is on MAJOR sale, so that surely doesn’t hurt anything!)
- The Shack movie! As I have mentioned before, I read the book a few years ago and was SO excited to find out that they were making a movie out of it because I LOVED IT. And y’all, the movie did not disappoint. I cried through probably 90% of it, but like, the good kind of cry, not the awful kind. 🙂 HIGHLY recommend this.
- And last but not least, The Hope Collective . This is a beautiful space on the internet created to bring hope to the hurting. They actually asked me to write a little excerpt for their weekly “Wednesday Wisdom’s” and I had a great time partnering with them on this project. Great people doing some really great things here, guys…I love it!
There you are sweet friends! I hope this post left you excited to try a few of these products, clothing options, etc. Or if you just were in need of new music to dance around your kitchen to or new online spaces to occupy some time; I really hope you love these favorites as much as I have been.
Let me know in the comments what you have been loving this month so I can try them out next month!