So first off, this recipe is delicious. Second off, it’s able to be eaten by just about every single human because it’s made up of all natural ingredients that you can make/grow yourself if you were willing to put the time and effort into it (YAY!).
This time around, I was not willing to do that 😉 SO! Here is what I got, and y’all, it still turned out great, so make do with what you have and I can guarantee if you like Caprese anything, you will love this!
Serves 1 | Prep Time: About 10 minutes | Total time: 11 minutes
- 1 slice of Bread
- 1/4 to 1/2 ripe Avocado
- Small handful of Grape Tomatoes (About 4 or 5), halved
- 4 Basil Leaves, sliced into strips
- 1/8 c. Diaya Vegan Mozzarella Shreds
- Balsamic Glaze, for drizzling
- Begin by toasting your bread to desired crunchiness and remove from toaster.
- Take your 1/4 to 1/2 avocado and mash it up with a fork on top of the toast.
- Place halved tomatoes and sliced basil atop the avocado toast.
- Sprinkle on vegan mozzarella.
- Drizzle on balsamic glaze, just enough to add that sweet/savory flavor to your toast. (All that I had was a Balsamic Vinaigrette, and a little drizzle of that on top wasn’t bad, either…so you have some options here!)
- Take a quick Instagram picture of how pretty this meal looks 😉
This recipe, like many avocado toast recipes, is just so easy! It really makes those mornings where you’re racing around trying to do every possible thing in 5 minutes feel a little better because this meal comes together so quickly and is so easily portable. If I’m in a rush, I usually just stick my toast in a rectangular glass Tupperware and head off to work. Taking it on the go is such a breeze & I couldn’t be more thankful for that!
I hope you enjoy!