HAPPY ALMOST MAY! It’s my favorite time of the month again, it’s monthly favorites time!! For those of you that don’t know, this means that I get to share with you absolutely everything that I have tried out (and loved) throughout the last 30 days. I hope you enjoy!
- This swimming suit that I just got from Urban Outfitters. The pattern is SO GOOD. Great coverage, doesn’t feel like it’s cheaply made and at a pretty good price! LOVE.
- Acai from Franklin Juice Co. In my opinion, this is the best acai in the Nashville area. Just trust me on this one….and go try it!
- THE CUTEST little Easter decorations, courtesy of laurenconrad.com. I am obsessed. I want to make them all and just keep them around my house all the time. Seriously, so cute.
- I am all about the anti-inflammatory everything these days….seeing as I am a 23 year old with reactive arthritis (thanks to an unlucky bout with salmonella last summer) I need all the help I can get. I drink Yogi Ginger Tea probably 3 days a week and I’m not a huge fan of the flavor but it does great things for my stomach and for my aches and pains. Really been thankful for this, this month.
- This matching set. Obsessed. I’m not super big on the whole 70’s push in fashion right now…but maaan, I jumped in head first with this one haha. You can see how I styled it on my personal Instagram here.
- My allergies have been TERRIBLE this year so this little elephant humidifier has been saving my nose on the bad days while also being THE CUTEST THING EVER!
- Blaze Pizza. It’s like Chipotle but for pizza. Also they have vegan cheese (which I will discuss later). But honestly, what more could I ask for???
- Turmeric Face Masks. I got mine from Anthropologie…they no longer carry them 😦 so these are a solid alternative. I try a lot of face masks, and y’all, this one worked wonders on my skin. I didn’t care much for the smell, but the knowledge that turmeric is anti-inflammatory really made this one worth it for me. I woke up with soft, smooth skin; I honestly didn’t even realize there was puffiness in my face until I used this….which is saying something if you ask me. Try it, let me know what you think of it!
- Freaking vegan cheese. For someone who has been deprived of cheese for the last 8+ years. This stuff is a dream. I wouldn’t recommend it if you can actually eat cheese, stick with the real stuff…but if you don’t really remember what cheese tastes like and want something that semi-resembles the flavor, this is the way to go.
- I know I talked about this on my Currently Tag post but Breakaway Ministries Single/Dating/Engaged/Married podcast/video series. My sister and my boyfriend, on separate occasions, recommended these to me and y’all, Ben Stuart is INCREDIBLE. This series is great for anyone looking for a Godly walk in their relationships, no matter what they look like right now. I really appreciate his comical, yet incredibly theological approach to the subject. Highly recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Alright friends, that’s it for this month. If any of y’all try any of these out, let me know what you think of them. Also, comment below some of your favorites from April so I can try them out this month!