As many of you know (if you live in the US, that is) Mother’s Day is just a few days away and just in case you’re like me and are panicking on what to get your favorite lady, DON’T! I have got you covered with this list of fun and practical gifts for mom that she is sure to love!
Anthro has a great selection of gifts for anyone, but I always have extra luck when shopping for my mom! Right now they even have their own gifting guide, of sorts, to help you find what’s best for the one Earthly being who loves you most! However, because I know that most people (myself included) cannot afford only to shop at Anthropologie, I am going to include a few gifts from various price points to make our shopping endeavors a little more fun for us and our wallets 🙂
- Spring’s Eden Candles are the perfect gift to give mom instead of a bouquet of flowers. They smell just as good but last longer and the floral design just makes them so special!
- Spring’s Eden Matches…to match the pretty candles above! LOVE.
- ‘I Love You’ Candle from Bath and Body Works. Seriously, how cute is this?! Honestly wishing I could play my dog-mom card here to buy this for myself…
Jewelry and Accessories
- The Great Outdoors Cactus Pouch. Literally. This purse is SO freaking cute, and if you’re like me and any other woman living right now, anything at all with a cacti print is a great way to go.
- Target’s Tassel Drop Earrings which are very similar to these from Anthropologie, but about 3x less expensive! 3 cheers for that!
- The Merona Reversible Tote . This purse is perfect for the trendy mom (or anyone, really) who is in need of a lot of storage space but still wanting to look cute. I love that this one specifically comes in multiple colors, so they’re easy to pick and choose from for the special lady that you’re shopping for!
Pots and Plants
- These Cute Flower Seeds ! I am obsessed with the idea of giving my mom some seeds to plant a pretty flower garden. I think this is the cutest idea and for any mom who loves to be outside…and even if she doesn’t, this would be a great gift to encourage her to get out and enjoy the summer sunshine.
- These Terrain Gardening Gloves. Honestly, can I use my dog-mom card again??? Although, I would feel kinda bad getting these all dirty…but I would get so happy every time I used them, so I think I could get over it.
- Cotton Crusher Hat. If this doesn’t make you want to spend all of your summer outside from here on out, I don’t know what will. This is the cutest little hat that is perfect for the outdoorsy-mom in your life.
- The Cutest Monogrammed Mug . I truthfully think this is a great gift that we all need in our lives (I drink out of mine every single day!) The soft, feminine floral pattern on these make them a perfect gift for every mom out there.
- Jardiniere Apron . I love this and every single part of the set, which includes the next gift option below. I usually wait to buy aprons, etc. from Anthro until they go on sale but I may just have to bend that rule this time around.
- Jardiniere Oven Mitt . UGH. I. LOVE. THIS. SET. Matching aprons and oven mitts would make me feel like the dang Queen of my home, which truthfully, isn’t that what moms really are anyway!? Give her this gift to remind her of the queen she already is.
- ‘Mom’ Lush Bath Bomb . I am just dying at how cute these are. What better way to make your favorite lady feel important and pampered than to give her this gift to enjoy the next time she’s had a stressful day and needs to take a relaxing bath 🙌
- Lush Showertime Bliss Collection . This could be a fun gift to add alongside your mom bath bomb (try saying that 3 times fast!), it includes a few different products she could use to pamper herself during and after her relaxing tub soak to make her feel beautiful and soft all day long…which 99% of the time is really all women want.
- These Treatment and Renewal Face Masks. I love that there are so many different options to choose from when it comes to these masks! They are again a great gift to help your mom feel well taken care of every time she uses it!
Well there you are sweet friends, I hope this little guide helped you a bit in the crazy, sometimes scary world of gift shopping! Even if you didn’t love any of the options above, I think whatever you do for your mom this Mother’s Day, she is bound to love. Mom’s are just great like that, they don’t need anything extravagant..they’d honestly probably prefer a big hug or a brunch date with you, more than anything tangible. 🙂
I’m not going to be with my mom this year on Mother’s Day, so I need to be even more creative on what to get and send to her. Let me know if you have any suggestions of gifts I could easily transport to her! And let me know in the comments below what you’re planning to get your favorite lady this Mother’s Day!