Happy Saturday 🙂 It is a beautiful day here and this is the first Saturday in a looooong time that I haven’t worked my second job so I am enjoying the HECK out of it. I’m currently sitting on my back porch with my puppy, enjoying a hot cup of coffee and the beautiful sounds of the world waking up. I think I might be in Heaven.
I thought it might be fun to share with you all some of my absolute favorite pieces in my closet; the things that I could honestly wear every day and always be sad about having to take them off? Yeah. Those pieces. We all have them. So I thought it might be fun to share! I will link as many of them as I can, or at least something similar, in case any of y’all would like to shop them!
*DISCLAIMER: there will probably mainly just work clothes included in this, seeing as I work full time and then also work on Saturdays….so that’s 6 days of work clothes and 1 day of normal/church clothes. So, sadly, I very rarely have time for fun clothes anymore 😦
- These Striped Pants . Seriously, guys. I would wear these every single day if I had the chance to. They are fun (for work or play) and they fit like a dream. Loft nailed it with these!
- This Blouse. I know I talk about this one all the time on here but it really is the best. It is sooo soft and comfy and light! It’s perfect for summertime at work and I am SO pumped to keep wearing it…..every other day or so 😉 (It looks like it just sold out so here is a great alternative!)
- Jeffrey Campbell Lace Up Heel. I bought these online last year because I thought they were cute and I was in the market for a good pair of heels for graduation. BUT, MAN. I wear these shoes so often and I get compliments on them every single time. They’re a bit pricey but for cuteness, comfort, and the fact that they go with literally everything, I will happily tell you that they are TOTALLY worth it.
- The Tully Top from Soul Honey Clothing. I love the heck out of this top! I know I have mentioned it before but seriously, it fits like the perfect cropped tee, it is SO soft and the saying just makes it maybe the cutest thing I own.
- This Floral Midi Dress from Urban Outfitters….also styled here (for a less blurry look at the print) it is sadly no longer available in the store or online but here is one similar that I think is just as pretty and could be styled very similarly!
- These Pink Flats . These, and my Restricted Lily Flats are pretty much all that I alternate between for work. I absolutely love them! Both are comfy and cute and perfect for a long day of moving around and being up on my feet.
- Free People’s Washed Denim Overalls . I have these in the black and I wear them every season of the whole year. They really are the perfect fitting pant-overall that I had been searching for for a few years prior to working for the URBN brand. I am so happy that I waited & splurged a little on these bad boys, I absolutely love them!
- Loft’s Pocket Sheath Dress. I have this dress in both grey and black and I am obsessed with them…they are the perfect work dress! Boring in color, yes…but they go with everything because of that fact. They really are my trusty go-to’s when it comes to outfitting for the work week.
Alright friends, it’s your turn! What are some of the most worn pieces in your closet? Tag @asmallsliceofbri on Instagram so I can check out what all of you are loving!