I hope you all had a LOVELY holiday weekend and aren’t struggling too much with getting back into the swing of the work week ahead! Welcome again to my favorite point in the month, the point where I get to share with you everything that I have been loving this past month. This one is coming to you a little bit before the end of the month because I have a very busy week and I had the chance to write this up a little early…so try not to hate me too much for that, and enjoy! 😉
- The featured image on this post…even though my boy was in the middle of talking when I took it 🙂 He’s my favorite every month (obvs!) but this was from a fun outing to the Hewitt Garden and Design Center earlier this month. We spent the day drinking matcha tea and shopping for plants…what more could I ask for?? It was a great day, and definitely somewhere to check out if you’ve never been!
- Spindrift Raspberry Lime Sparkling Water! I have been drinking on these over the past month and if you like La Croix, you will love these. I’ve always loved seltzer water, so this kind of thing is right up my alley–definitely would recommend!
- These Pants from Loft!!!! So many compliments….so. many. Perfect for work and for play. The perfect two-fer deal if you ask me.
- BARNANA Organic Banana Bites . This is a very spur of the moment buy that I made one day as I was picking up some other groceries. I was needing a little something to help me get through the rest of the afternoon until dinner. They are 2 ingredients; vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc. (aka an allergy sufferer’s dream) and they actually taste pretty good, too. They would be a great addition to your trail mix or in place of a sugary energy bar! I picked mine up at The Fresh Market.
- Colette Slip from Anthropologie. I just bought it but I have already worn it like easily 12 times in 2 weeks. Okay, maybe not THAT much but still! It’s so good. Styled as a dress, it is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E. Check it out on my Insta here. 🙂
- Victoria, truthfully. I have been reading Darling Magazine recently and came across one of Victoria’s articles. She has beautiful words to say and I loved this little photography collection she has made…seriously SO inspired by this!
- This Chicken!! I found this marinade recipe probably a year and a half ago but I have made it so many times this month. It is so delicious and so so easy! It’s the best to put on baked sweet potatoes or just a big salad. SO GOOD.
- This Snapchat Filter. Hahaha. I know that this is a random addition to this list but seriously. I don’t use Snapchat much anymore at all but this might be enough to convince me to pick it up once again.
- Green Door Gourmet’s Picking Parties! We didn’t have the chance to go this year but we went last year and had so much fun (as showcased right here) being mistaken for a married couple out on a date night. I have seen so many people that have gone this year and I’m sad we have missed most/all of the picking dates already. 😦 But regardless, it’s so fun and if you’re around and have the time to do this, DO IT!
- This nail polish color! I found this polish on a post by LaurenConrad.com and I love it! It would match the Colette Slip perfectly…plus I have never been one for pink or red nails, like most women seem to be out there. I seriously think this color is GORGEOUS, though, and I am going to scope out where I can get me some of this!
There you are sweet friends, my May Favorites. Now it’s your turn! What have you been loving this month? Tell me in the comments below or tag @asmallsliceofbri on Instagram with what you’ve been loving over the past few weeks!