As many of you are aware, Father’s Day is just right around the corner aaand you (maybe) know what that means! It’s gifting guide time! I decided to just do a counterpart to my Mother’s Day Gifting Guide…cuz idk about you but I always STRUGGLE finding a good gift for my dad. What can I say? I have a woman’s mind! It’s hard to decipher what men can want when you’re just so used to thinking about what to get yourself or other women. But never fear! That is why I am here to help take a shot in the dark to find that perfect-ish gift for your pop, and every other dad you know, on their big day this year 🙂
For the Adventurer
- Coleman Flatwoods 4 Person Tent. In case your dad has been saying ‘we’ll go camping’ for years but you’d like to sleep on something other than dirt.
- REI Co-op Trail 70 Pack-Mens Backpack. Now, I know these are expensive, but I truly believe that if there is someone who is big on hiking or camping, this kind of backpack is totally worth the price. It can be used for so many outings and will really pay for itself in no time!
For the Handy Man
- Black+Decker Drill Accessory Set. Now, I am no handy (wo)man myself but this looks like a pretty neat gift for someone who knows what they’re doing with their hands. And the price really isn’t bad comparatively.
- Gerber Suspension Multi-Tool Plier. This honestly reminded me of a Swiss Army Knife when I saw it the first time, which is maybe why I think it would be a cool gift? I’m not sure my thinking on this one but I am sure it would be put to good use, given to a man who knows what to do with it!
For the Farmer
- Burgon and Ball Garden Gloves. I think these are a great gift for a dad, like my dad, who loves to be out in the garden and who wants to prevent too many calluses or blisters from consuming their nice hands. Hoeing or mulching is hard work, people, help a dad out!
- Sneeboer Garden Tool Maintenance Kit. I think this is also a really cool gift, one that I’m not sure is really necessary…but still would be appreciated by those who love to get out in the dirt and get a little muddy. This kit helps you to keep all of your tools operating in tip-top shape and I think that’s something we all need in our lives.
For the Creative Soul
- Urban Outfitter’s Mobile Lens Kit. I think this is pretty cool. This is for the trendy Instagram dad who is looking for cooler ways to take pictures but also has kids so he has no money to buy a nice camera. This will still let him explore his creativity a bit, but won’t, by any means, break the bank.
- Wooden Multi-Media Charging Doc. This is actually something I think that we all need in our lives, but it would be a great gift for a very tech-savvy dad. The really hip and cool kind that needs a fully charged phone to upload to Instagram because of the number of likes he’ll receive while also charging everything else in his life, because why not?
For the Well-Dressed Worker
- WILL 25 Beard Oil. For the dad who is on-trend with the long hair & beard combo or the dad who loves to rock his 5 o’clock shadow, this gift will keep him smelling nice always, so us women won’t be entirely scared of their manliness.
- Brenda Bressen Watch. I sort of want one of these for myself…but I truly believe that a good watch is the PERFECT accessory for any men’s attire choices.
- Tan Derby Shoes ON SALE!! From Topman right now. I think these are really the essential work loafer and even if your dad already has a pair, he could probably use three.
There you are sweet friends! I hope this helped inspire some fun ideas of what to get all the dad’s in your life this year. I know I still feel a little clueless on what to get my dad….but I may try to take my own advice and give one of these gifts a shot!