It’s my absolute most favorite time of the month! No, not the one that cramps accompany (does anyone actually like that time of the month anyway?), it’s monthly favorites time! This is where I rally up a list of the best things I have been using/seeing/doing over the last 30-some days and tell you all about what they are and why I love them. So without further ado, my June Favorites:
- Soul Honey x Jess Conte’s Collab. I am obsessed with Jess Conte…seriously. I think she is just so classy! And these shirts she helped design..UGH I want them all! (Click link on pictures to shop them!–Update: I bought the Anita and I am in love!)
- Raw granola for breakfast/brunch almost every day. As someone who is Paleo, this probably isn’t what I should be eating but dang, it’s so easy and so yummy! I usually just take raw oats, add a little olive oil and maple syrup and sunflower butter to them, mix it all up in a bowl and CHOW DOWN. I sometimes add pecans (the only nut I can consume) or coconut flakes to the mixture and guys, they’re so good.
- Celebrating my 2 year date-iversary with my boy in the middle of this month was the best! I wrote up a post about it if any of y’all are interested in reading about what we did/why he’s my favorite 😀
- My Barr-Co Lemon Verbena Hand Lotion from Anthropologie. I LOVE IT. It has kept my hands so soft and smelling lovely this whole month. Not to mention I love just about anything lemon, so this is something I’m going to want to keep around always from here on out. (clink link on pictures to shop it!)
- True Food Kitchen. My parents went here for just about every trip that my dad had to make down to Arizona this past year and so when I found out there was one in Dallas (and one coming to Nashville SOON) I had to check it out. Y’all, it did not disappoint. I highly recommend their ancient grains bowl!
- Middle hair parts! If you follow my personal Instagram (@briwidmer) you’ve probably caught on to my obsession recently with the middle part….I love them….most of the time 😉
- Wonder-Hillsong United. Every. Single. Dang. Song. They’re so good I can’t handle it.
- AmeliaStyle’s new shop in East Nashville! She is SO cool and kind and the clothes that she has are just an extension of that…and all decently priced. I love the vibe in her space (also online at the link above for those of you who don’t live in Nashville!)
- HIPPEAS. AKA the cutest and yummiest vegan and gluten-free pea puffs….they sound weird, I get that but they actually are quite delicious. I grabbed mine during Curtis and I’s TX–>TN roadtrip at a Starbucks in TexArkana and I now want to eat them every day for the rest of forever. The vegan white cheddar is SO. GOOD.
- And last but by no means least, you guys! Every single person that reads this blog! It seriously makes my day every time I see a new view or visitor pop up on here. You all are seriously the best! Thank you for following along and for at least pretending to care about all the things that I write about 😉
There you are sweet friends! If any of you have tried any of these products/anything else that you have loved this past month, let me know so I can try it out in July!