It’s that time again!!! My (and hopefully your) favorite time of the whole month, where I share with you all the absolute best products, pieces and places I have been loving this past month!
Let’s jump right into it, why don’t we!?
- Foggy Bottom Canoe Rental! Curtis and I went kayaking along the Harpeth River earlier this month and used these guys to rent all of our gear…we loved them! Although, we’re slightly suspicious that this may have been where I got lice (but definitely not a for sure thing!)…but as long as you’re more careful than I was, I promise you’ll be totally fine & you can enjoy a beautiful day out on the water!
- Grapes for keeping mosquitoes away! Seriously, it sounds crazy, but I promise you it works! *Trust me…I get bit if I’m outside for more than about 10 seconds – and I know it’s counter-intuitive but grapes work wonders to keep them away!*
- The Little Market!! I’ve been following along with Lauren Conrad pretty much since her TV days; I recently came across The Little Market on her blog and just cannot get enough of it! How dang cute is everything?! And not to mention, their push to employ (and pay fairly) and care for these women that hand-make all of their beautiful products around the world. I love everything about this place. You go, LC!
- My new shoes! I love them more than just about anything else I came across this month…seriously have been wearing these daily…super comfy and truly the perfect ‘running out of the house quickly but still wanting to look cute’ shoe that I own. (Click the link on either picture to shop them 🙂 )
- AniaElizabeth.com ! Good pal, pretty pictures and creative endeavors. This is seriously such a cute and trendy area of the internet worth checking out.
- This Concoction For Killing/Treating Lice. Vinegar and Coconut Oil and Tea Tree Oil have been my saving graces for getting rid of these little things. I never knew I would need this but it works well and it’s SO much healthier than putting those chemicals (pesticides!!) your doctor gives you onto your head & into your body.
- My new planner from Target! I am the ultimate planner….for everything…so the way that this planner is laid out seriously makes my insides jump for joy. I need this kind of organization in every aspect of my life…can we get on that, Target?
- Dance Gavin Dance / Tilian Pearson . WOOOAH. Seriously, I’m not sure I’ve been living prior to hearing these guys….Tilian sings for DGD and his voice is OUT. OF. THIS. WORLD. AMAZING. Ugh…just promise me you’ll give them a shot; it’s worth it; even if you aren’t really one for this type of music, his voice may change your mind!
- Two of my very favorite humans got married last night to one another and I am just over the moon about it, still. AH. I LOVE, LOVE. *A few snapshots from our wedding adventures last night:
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for you this month!
Happy Tuesday & Happy August (!!!) sweet friends!