Happy last day of September!
First off, how the heck did we get here? Didn’t August just end?!
This is ridiculous.
Nonetheless, I must admit, I love this time of the month. So without further ado, let’s talk about all the goodies we’ve gotten into this month why don’t we!
- Greetabl. I haven’t used their services yet but whaaaaaaaaat I love! If any of y’all have used this…let me know how you love it! I am pumped to try it out one of these days–probably for bridesmaid proposals or something cute like that!
- Luxury Spa/Massage at The Woodhouse Day Spa. I have had a rough past few weeks of sickness and stress, so this was SO NEEDED. This particular spa is a bit expensive but TOTALLY worth it. I always do the Swedish Massage and it is always so, so, so good. I leave feeling so relaxed and renewed, every single time.
- This one-piece from ASOS. I saw this earlier this month in one of Zoella’s travel outfit-diary vlogs and literally what the heck, so cute!! I know it’s almost fall/winter but I just think this is the cutest thing. Maybe for all of next summer’s aquatic adventures?!
- Morning Glory Orchard. Curtis and I are trying this place out TODAY and I have high hopes so I’m including it in this post….report back in a few days and I’ll give you a proper review on whether or not it deserves a spot on this list 🙂 (UPDATE: I wrote about my full experience here!)
- Honeycomb shelves…I finally put mine up and I love them. Get yours on sale here! (cutie boy not included–sorry–he’s mine 😛 )
- Consider the Wldflwrs. Just spend 10 minutes on this site and you’ll understand my love for it. Seriously, so so so beautiful. THIS is the prettiest ring combo I have ever seen…like, in my whole life. I AM IN LOVE.
- The Heart of Man movie. Curtis and I have had the chance to see this a couple times before, back in January as part of a pre-screening and then again this month for it’s official one night release into movie theaters. This story is beautiful…and anyone who has ever experienced shame (not just sexual related) in really any way can relate to this story. They’re doing one more one night release in select theaters on Oct. 17…please go! Come with me OR sign up here and find tickets for a theater in your area!! I just believe in this movement so much…and I think we need more people talking about these things and sharing their godly perspectives on really tough topics. Okay, I’m done…NOW GO WATCH IT!
- Starbucks’ Chai Tea Latte with coconut milk. I’m not a huge Starbucks fan, but this is definitely a fall favorite, so every now and then I just have to get one! Also, I just tried it iced for the first time the other day…still very sweet, but always delicious!
- Embroidered T-Shirts. Pretty sure I’ve already talked about this one in a monthly favorites post in the past….but there are a ton more that are being released that I love & wish to share with you. I guess that means I was ahead of the curve on this one! GO ME! Check out these few favorites below (click each photo to shop each shirt!)
- The tea that has worked wonders on my sickly nose. As mentioned before, I have been sick for the majority of the last week…this stuff, along with copious amounts of sleep has seriously cured me, quickly. I’m not entirely sure what all is in it, it’s from our local spice shop..but it’s basically a tea that you combine with a large bowl full of boiling water and then just stick your face over it (with a towel over your head & the bowl) and you inhale the steam…and also sweat a lot. It helps clear my airways better than most things I’ve found…and it’s natural! Win-win!
- I am OB-FREAKING-SESSED with this outfit combo. How perfect for fall is this color?! I am not willing to pay like $400 to own both pieces but how pretty is this?! YOU GO, FREE PEOPLE. (If you are willing to spend the $400 though for this killer look….I commend you. Top: Free People; Dress: Free People)
- The Power Pail from Grabagreen (yes, I realize it is on the kids meal…whatever). I always get it with chicken, rice, broccoli, and flax balsamic sauce….SOS. SO YUM.
- Yard Boys! I almost forgot. Do yourself a favor, go over to Youtube….right now, type in Yard Boys – Marcus Johns….and then be prepared to sit in front of your computer/tv/phone for awhile. It is one of the most interesting and exciting things on the internet right now, if you ask me. My boyfriend isn’t ever really into the Youtube videos I usually watch but we seriously have weekly date nights, where we make it a point to watch the Yard Boys video that was released that week….it’s that good. If you have even the slightest bit of wanderlust, you’ll love it, trust me.
Alright friends, I think that’s it for this month!
Now it’s your turn! Comment below a few of the things you’ve been loving this past month/if you love any of my choices here! 🙂
SEE YA IN OCTOBER!