Happy last day of October and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I hope you all have exciting things planned for this evening…like I mentioned in a past post, I’m not really a huge fan of Halloween, so my plans consist of pulling a few pieces from my closet, making a semi-decent costume up and heading to Chipotle for a $3 burrito with my family & boyfriend.
However, before we make it to that point in the day, I wanted to write up my monthly favorites for y’all!
It’s seriously so crazy to me that it’s the end of another month already but here we are….so without further ado, my October Favorites!
- Meeting Jess & Gabe Conte! I wrote up a whole post about it, that y’all may have already seen….but this was a pretty fun night. And just so kind of Jess and Gabe to do this tour and spend the time hanging with the people that love them so much!
- Qdoba Chips! After our night with Jess and Gabe, Curtis and I went to Qdoba for the first time since I graduated college (so like, probably about 2 years) and I rekindled my love affair with their chips…SO DANG GOOD. If I could combine their chips with Chipotle guac, I would be in heaven.
- This face mask (pictured below). I’ve been using this stuff for years…but I’ve noticed even moreso now that, when combined with the apple cider vinegar, it really calms my skin, whether it’s a pimple here and there or it’s in the middle of having a major freak-out moment. This is like grace in a bottle for your skin (even though I do feel slightly ogre-ish whenever I put it on).
- Bonfires/Houseshows! I’ve had a few of these this month and I HAVE LOVED IT. The bonfire aspect is the best when it’s this chilly outside and houseshows are just great for mingling and meeting sweet new people…nothing better!
- This jacket from Urban Outfitters! I’ve posted about it before…but I love it! I wear it most days…..It’s seriously the best layering piece I’ve bought in a long time.
- THIS FREAKING BREAD courtesy of Cooking With A Wallflower . If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I RAVED about this stuff for days….seriously, the best thing I have eaten in awhile. I substituted my homemade coconut milk and apple cider vinegar for the sour cream and coconut oil for the butter, for a yummy dairy-free treat. 🙂
- This color/this sweater (pictured below) from Target. I love it! I think y’all have seen me sporting/talking about this color for the past few weeks so I knew I had to include it on this list because it’s obvious that I can’t seem to get enough of it (nevermind the poorly manicured nails lol).
- And, although you all know I don’t like Halloween, I saw this costume a few days ago on Pinterest, and I have to say, I just think this is the cutest thing ever! AND looks quite easy to make, which I also love. (Also just saw this costume on the same girl’s blog and WHAT! SO CUTE!)
- The UPS Dogs Facebook Page. I’m sorry but how did I just discover this??!! It’s easily my favorite part of the internet these days. How would y’all feel if I stopped blogging and used this site to just post pictures of dogs?? I wouldn’t be mad about it.
- These glasses (pictured below) from Urban Outfitters! I. LOVE. I feel slightly like a grandma in them but I actually sort of love that. I also just bought these from Urban as well. Which one do you guys like better???
- Coffee chats with pals. I have had SO many of these over the last month and it’s given me the best opportunity to just share my heart with some of the girls (and guys!) that I love most in this world. It’s the most special thing. I’m hoping for many more of these in the months to come!
Alright sweet friends, that’s it for now.
Let me know in the comments below what you’ve been loving this month!
Stay safe and have fun tonight!
See you in November!!!!!