I hope y’all are enjoying this first week of November, all the chilly air, big chunky knit sweaters, and warm cups of coffee…you can’t beat it. Not to mention this extra hour of sleep is just giving me LIFE! This time of the year really is the best!
This past weekend, I stepped outside of my workout comfort zone a bit and instead of just running in the crisp fall air, I did my first ever Orangetheory workout class to celebrate my mom’s birthday! I must admit, despite feeling like I was going to throw up through most of it (I already had been having symptoms of a little stomach bug before the workout–don’t worry), I actually really enjoyed myself.
After the workout, my boyfriend and I got chatting about all the other fun classes we could potentially do for free, in addition to running and hiking on a fairly regular basis, to help us get into better shape over the next few months….and not break the bank to get us there!
I thought it might be fun for me to share that list with y’all now!
There are a TON of different kinds of workout groups to get involved with, so definitely don’t feel like you need to do what we’re planning to do here and just take as many free classes in each category as we possibly can haha. If you do one of these workouts and you love it, stick with that! The idea here is to find a way that working out can be fun for each of us out there….because we all can have fun with it, we just have to find something that works for us, individually!
But I must say, the fact that each of these has free classes, doesn’t hurt a thing… 😉
Let’s get started!
- Orange Theory–First class is free, second class is discounted if you take it in the same week as your first class! Membership rates can be discussed with an OTF associate after your first class.
- CycleBar–First 30 minute session is free. Membership is $59/month for 4 classes, $109/month for 8 classes, and $149/month for unlimited classes (first month of unlimited classes for $99)! Other rate options can be discussed with an associate after your first class.
- Nashville Athletic Club–full access to gym/organized group workout classes, free for 3 days.
- Pure Barre–1 week of free classes! Membership is $115/month for 5 classes. However, your intro month, you’ll pay $99 for membership. Other rate options can be discussed with an associate after your first class.
- Title Boxing–First class is free. Membership rates can be discussed with a Title associate after your first class. Also, check out Groupon–apparently lots of good deals for Title, there!
- Studio Novo– first class is free. Membership is $150/month for 8 classes, or $185/month for 12. You can also sign up for 3 month, 4 month, or 6 month packages, if that is easier for your schedule. Other rate options can be discussed with an associate after your first class.
- Small World Yoga–ALL classes are free and open to the public! Check out their calendar of events here!
I’ll take one of each, please!!
Alright sweet friends, that’s it for today. Who’s ready to get their body moving?! I know I am.
I’ll see you out there!
Also real quick can we talk about how awesome these new workout shoes I just got are?? They’re Nike brand and usually like $80….on sale right now at Kohls for about $25….if I can find them, I’ll link them here! Getchaself some! (Update: maybe they didn’t mean to give these shoes to us for $25 haha…or they’re already all sold out. I can’t seem to find them anywhere! I’m so sorry!)
But also for real, back to what we were discussing earlier before I got distracted by my great new shoes, if any of you live locally (Nashville area) and like the idea of trying out these free classes with us, because we’ll probably do all of the free ones listed above 😀 ; let me know and we can get together and absolutely make it happen!