I hope you’re having a great Friday!
Last night I got to go to the Christmas tree lighting in my town and did a nice dinner out with my family/boyfriend…and now I’m just feeling all of the holiday excitement. Since earlier this week it was almost 70 degrees, that really takes away from the whole pre-holiday ambiance….but anything Christmassy always brings be back to the reality of the time of year we’re in and I just get so excited!!!
For my final non-holiday related post of the year, I present to you, my November Favorites (aka everything I’ve been wearing/using/eating/loving/etc. this past month all in one place):
- Calligraphy lessons! I have been wanting to learn calligraphy basically since I was tiny so my mom bought me a few lessons for Christmas and I have finally had some time to go and do them and I am having so much fun!!! I’m loving it just as much as I thought I would.
- In tandem with that, the LAMY Joy Calligraphy Pen. I love the way this thing writes; it’s a bit expensive but actually totally worth the price if you ask me. If you are looking for a good fountain pen to use and just haven’t had any luck, I would highly, highly recommend this one.
- Zoes Kitchen! This has been my go-to place for lunch meetings this month which shouldn’t surprise y’all too much because 1. I love Mediterranean food and 2. I don’t feel like I have eaten out whenever I eat here and that’s exactly what I want whenever I go out to a restaurant. My go-to is the Mediterranean Lentil Soup and a side of the Classic Hummus plate with 1/2 Whole Wheat Pita and 1/2 Veggies. DELISH!
- This sweater from Express. I wore it in my last post and every time I put it on, I get compliments…and not to mention, anyone who has a little darker blonde going on in their hair, this color looks INCREDIBLE on you. Trust me. Plus, it’s super cozy and will keep you warm all through the colder months ahead; you can’t beat it!
- My sweet family! This photo was from Thanksgiving and it is just the sweetest reminder for me of how much I just want to squeeze these 5 beings all the time.
- MadeByMary. B-E-A-U-TIFUL jewelry. Mary is incredible at what she does, let me just say that. I’m still waiting to get a necklace from here because I actually cannot decide which choker I like better…..this one or this one??? Comment below your favorite & help me decide please!
- This recipe for Sweet Potato Biscuits. I made these biscuits for the first time for Thanksgiving this year and my whole family LOVED them. To make them so I could eat them, I substituted coconut oil for the butter and then coconut milk at 1 tsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar instead of the Buttermilk…and y’all, they turned out SO GOOD. I have to be honest, I wasn’t very expectant that these would be all that good but they surely surprised me with how buttery and light they ended up being.
- This little corner of my room! I found the idea for the homemade wall hanging here….and LOVE the way it turned out. Plus, I am just obsessed with how everything looks when there are Christmas lights up.
- This EOS Lip Balm. I love the addition of the coconut milk in this specific one, it makes it smell/taste really yummy (not that I’m eating it if I can avoid it)….and every time I use it, it reminds me of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh hahah and that just makes me so happy!
- The fact that the remainder of my posts for the rest of the year are Christmas/NYE/holiday themed and I. AM. PUMPED.
Alright sweet pals, that’s it for my November favies. Let me know in the comments below what you’ve been loving this month!