As I was making up the last post on here…it got me thinking about all the cute things out in the world that I could always ask for for Christmas. I’m kinda the worst and usually forget that Christmas is happening so I just buy a bunch of stuff for myself because I have the money to and I forget that I can tell people that I like things and that they could maybe want to get them for me for Christmas haha! Oops!
For example, that camera in the cover photo? Yeah, that would have been a great thing to ask for for Christmas but instead I just purchased it myself a couple of weeks ago 🙃 but I suppose that’s alright cuz how cool is it?!
SO this post is for anyone out there that is still looking for something to get me this Christmas 😉 (and perhaps it’ll give you a few ideas for the special people in your life that you’re still in need of finding a gift for, too!)
- This necklace from GoRings! So simple, so dainty, & benefiting SUCH a cool mission. (UPDATE: GOT IT!)
- Both this necklace and this one from MadeByMary! I’ve been totally obsessing over chokers these days and I seriously think these two are the prettiest! (UPDATE: GOT SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR THAT I LOVE EVEN MORE)
- This soap/lotion collection from Anthropologie. I know I’ve talked about this before….but I truly love this stuff and use it daily (mainly the lotion). The lemon scent in the lotion is the perfect addition to the buttery feeling your hands will be experiencing (with none of the leftover oily feeling!) the entire rest of the day. I’m running out of this stuff and it just makes me so sad!
- Anything and everything that is involved in making this outfit a part of my holiday wardrobe….I’m in love. How perfect would this be for New Years?! (UPDATE: GOT SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR THAT I LOVE EVEN MORE)
5. This little letter board! I have been wanting one of these for awhile but I can’t justify spending that much money on my own….so that’s why it’s a perfect gift!
6. This little door mat from Etsy! I have been eyeing something similar to this that was available for purchase at West Elm but just never made the jump to get it for myself and now they’re unavailable 😦 I am happy to find this one though and that there are still a few available because they’re actually so stinkin’ cute! (UPDATE: GOT SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR THAT I LOVE EVEN MORE)7. And finally, a Polaroid camera! I love using my sister’s camera to document events in a fun new way. Also, currently crushing on this white one...neutrals are truly the way to my heart.
What is on your Christmas wishlist this year?!
Let me know in the comments below!