Welcome to my last post of the year woooow. Everything feels SO sentimental now AH.
That is so crazy that it’s already the end of December…and not only that, the end of another year. I feel so old now hahaha. Only old people talk about how quickly time is flying but DANG. Like actually, how are we here? I truly don’t know.
For my last post of the year I waned to wrap things up with a favorites post, not only because they’re some of my favorites to write, but also because I think this is the perfect way to send off 2017; chatting with you all about some things that I have loved and hopefully hear a little bit from you about the things that you also have loved this month!
So let’s get to it!
- The Night Sky custom star map. I got this as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it!!! I think this is the perfect kind of gift for anyone, for any occasion; especially for maybe a wedding gift or birthday/Christmas gift. If you’re interested, you can make your own star map here for the star-loving humans in your life!
- Celebrating 2.5 years with my boo thang. This is the photo that went on my Instagram to document this lovely day full of presents (we also did our Christmas this day), building a fire, making s’mores, eating pizza, driving around and looking at Christmas lights and just spending some quality time together (both of our love languages are QT 🙂 we’re simple humans haha)! That’s what I call the best day with the best boy!!
- My new camera! It’s a Nikon D3400. It was my Christmas gift to myself and I love it. I should be adding more photos directly from the camera to the blog soooon…so be on the lookout (sorry if I’m bad to begin with haha it’s going to take some getting used to!)
- REBBL brand coffee elixers. I had heard good things about this stuff and finally caved and bought one from Whole Foods a couple of weeks back….and you guys, seriously, they are SO GOOD. The fact that they’re making yummy products for those of us that can’t eat anything dairy-related just makes my little heart smile. Would definitely recommend, even if you aren’t dairy-free!
- The Christmas Walk in Geneva, although I couldn’t go, it’s a favorite of mine always. It’s a little Christmas festival that takes place in Geneva, Illinois on the 1st Friday in December every year and it’s actually the happiest thing. If you ever find yourself near this quaint little town during the holidays, I would highly recommend going and just experiencing what all they have to offer. I love getting to say that I grew up there because it really is so sweet and special!
- This phone background, thanks to the suggestion of Jess Conte (my all-time girl crush)….I’ve had it like this ever since Thanksgiving to really get me in the Christmassy spirit every time I went to check my phone 🙂 I’m sad that I have to find something else now that Christmas is over.
- Theo Chocolate! My boyfriend actually found this stuff for me; it’s entirely dairy-free (so it won’t mess with my stomach or make me break out…PRAISES) but what it lacks in dairy, it surely isn’t lacking in taste. This stuff is delicious. Would again highly recommend, even if you can have dairy chocolate! I got the 85% dark chocolate and have had a piece basically every night since he got it for me haha.
- And finally, all of you cuz I’m cheesy like that 😛 But actually! I always get so incredibly retrospective this time of the year and just remember how great you all are for supporting what I do in this space! I just couldn’t be more thankful for you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to read through a little bit of the things that I create every week. It’s actually so cool for me to think about. SO THANK YOU!
Tell me a little bit about what you’ve been loving this month in the comments below!
Alright lovelies, that is all from me for 2017. It’s so crazy to think that this year is almost over already….but don’t worry….
I’LL SEE YOU IN 2018 for another year of fun!!!