Happy last Tuesday (and last post!) of January!
I have to be honest, January wasn’t my favorite month and it really seemed to draaaggg by so I am actually pretty happy to sit here and wave to it as it leaves us.
Any of you guys also feel that way?
No, just me? Great.
Anyways, another post series I’m wishing to continue into this new year are these posts–my monthly favorites! I just think it’s so much fun to sit down and chat a little bit with you all about what I’ve been loving and hopefully hear back a little bit from you to find out what you’ve also been loving over the last 30 days/to start off this new year!
Let’s get to it, why don’t we?
- EnjoyLife Chocolate Chips. For any of my food-allergy-suffering friends, these are for you! All EnjoyLife products are made without 14 (!) of the most common allergens, things like gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts, soy, fish/shellfish, and eggs (AKA a freaking DREAM for me!) I got these chocolate chips in my stocking at Christmastime and ate them all not too long after that….I have no self-control when it comes to sweets that I can actually eat since they are so few and far between! I would HIGHLY recommend these, you guys, they are such a good swap-option for normal chocolate chips whenever you go to make your next batch of cookies!
- This cutie picture my sister took of our dog on my new DSLR camera! Like I’m sorry but HOW CUTE IS SHE?! UGH. She just got a haircut, too, so I am reaaaaally missing this ball of fluff!
- Nashville snow day! Earlier this month, Nashville got a bunch of snow (well…a bunch of ice and a bit of snow) and we got a day and a half off from work! I know many of my friends got somewhere closer to 10 days off of work haha so I can’t get too excited…corporate jobs–ever the humbler haha. It really was such a fun day (and a half) to be home and just enjoy some time away from work. Thank you JESUS.
- This necklace combo….I have had A LOT of fun this month experimenting with necklace combos! You saw this same picture in one of my last posts but I wanted to share it again because it’s been pretty much my favorite combo thus far and I’ve been wearing it many, many days since I got them both as Christmas gifts!
- Lightly sweetened chai tea latte with coconut milk from Starbucks! I’m not a huge Starbucks gal but for the past couple of years, if I do go, I have always gotten the chai tea latte with a little coconut milk…because for a long time, they were the only people that did an alternative milk that I could have! However, it was always just a little toooo sweet…so when I went this last time, earlier this month, I loved seeing that they had a new “lightly sweetened” option and y’all…..it’s SO much better! Still chalk-full of sugar…but definitely, better.
- Frothy Monkey/basically everything in the nations! For any of you Nashville locals, if you haven’t had the chance to go check out this new and improved area…DO IT. We go to church out this way, so my boyfriend and I always try to explore a new place in this area each week…but Frothy is for sure a favorite of mine. Also how sweet is this mural of this old man??? Every time I see this it makes me so happy cuz I just think he’s the cutest guy…I want to be his pal!
- Church of the City podcasts! This is a church that I just love their mission and really appreciate the way they do what they do. I obviously try to attend church on a regular basis but whenever I can’t, or if I just need a little pick me up throughout the week, listening to these podcasts is just THE BEST! Their “Deep and Wide” Series will truly make you ugly cry in the best way possible.
- Speaking of churchy things, I just started attending a bible study group that has us working through Discerning the Voice of God. My boyfriend and I actually bought this study to do together last year, even though, yes, it technically is a women’s study…but we both really wanted to learn a little bit more about discernment and had heard GREAT things about Priscilla! Now fast forward, working through this study a second time, this time with an all-girl group, I’ve learned a whole separate set of thoughts and ideas than I did when I worked through it the first time….which is actually so cool for me to think about! God can teach us anything, regardless of what season we’re in in life or who we’re around….and I love that.
Alright friends, that’s all for this month.
What have you been loving this January?
Let me know in the comments below (mainly so I can hear about them and then also probably try them out in February 😉 )!