I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday! Today has been and will continue to be a crazy busy day for me–I had a wedding this morning (Ahem, the royal wedding–but still very important!), a graduation this afternoon and my sister’s 21 birthday dinner a few hours after that!
Before we get into all of that, though, I wanted to pop (see what I did there) on here really quickly and share something I’m very passionate about…my popcorn! I eat a couple bowls of popcorn in the evenings after dinner easily 3 nights/week, sometimes more, depending on what’s going on that week. Needless to say, I love my popcorn and I think I have finally perfected the art of the most delicious bowl of it out there!
Keep reading if you wish to find out how! 😛
- A couple cups of Un-popped Popcorn Kernels
- Olive Oil
- Nutritional Yeast (I use this kind!)
- Sea Salt
- Pop popcorn according to directions on the container.
- Take a handful (or just fill up a bowl) of your freshly popped popcorn.
- Begin by adding a healthy drizzle of olive oil over top of your popcorn.
- Add a sprinkle of Nutritional Yeast and salt.
- Enjoy your delicious bowl of perfectly cheesy popcorn!
Alright sweet friends, that’s all I’ve got for you today. Go make up a bowl of delicious popcorn, pop in a movie and let’s all have a nice relaxing rest of the weekend–I know I’m going to probably have dessert tonight for this birthday celebration but truly is it a real celebration if you don’t have popcorn? I don’t think so. So you can guarantee that I’ll be partaking in that 100%!